Wednesday 27 May 2015

5 looks with Shiro's Seven Kingdoms collection

Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection
Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection

Finally, here are 5 looks with my wonderful Shiro Seven Kingdoms loose eye shadows (see swatches here).  Sorry this post has been so long coming!  I've just moved house and so had a few weeks of utter chaos.  The chaos isn't over but I've found a smidgen of time to crack on with this.

Look One

A super simple look here.  I used Hodor to blend from my crease outwards, dragging a little under the eyes too.  Then I applied Mother of Dragons all over.  Very easy but MoD is such a pretty colour that it is by no means boring.


Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection
Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection

Look Two

I used Little Bird as a blending shade and took it out quite far.  I then layered Women's Weapon and Here I Stand in the inner and outer corners, leaving the centre bare.  Master of Whispers is applied wet to the centre of the lid.  See another photo of this one here on my Instagram.


Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection
Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection

Look Three

I think this is my favourite of the looks I'm showing you here.  I applied No Man Like Me on the mobile lid wet to really bring out the gold in it.  I blended I Loved a Maid into the crease and quite far out, intensifying the crease with Queensguard.  Once I had done my liquid liner, I used Gift of Mercy to smoke out the lower lash line and meet to wing.


Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection
Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection

Look Four

I used Hodor in the crease, of course.  I blended Mother of Dragons into the outer third and all along the lower lash line.  I foiled Master of Whispers on the middle third of my lid and You Know Nothing onto the inner third.  I also used Valar Morghulis as a liner, mixed with Illamasqua Sealing Gel.   See a photo of this look in different lighting here.

Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection
Shiro Seven Kingdoms collection

Look Five

This was quite a simple look.  I applied a sheer layer of Little Bird all over and blended out with Hodor.  I used Maiden Queen on the inner corner (this shade definitely benefits from a similar coloured base, which I didn't do here).  I used Here I Stand as a liquid liner.

I love the variation you can achieve with a pigment/loose eyeshadow.  Mother of Dragons looks so different applied heavily (Look One) compared to sheered out with blending (Look Four).  You can get lots of intensity or a veil of colour.  Once again, I highly recommend this collection from Shiro  and you can get them here.  

I'll be back with a more regular posting schedule very soon!  I also have a giveaway coming up once I reach 100 followers on Bloglovin'.  I've already bought all of the goodies and will be showing sneak peaks on my Instagram page shortly.

Rachel

I'd love it if you followed me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment