Wednesday 30 July 2014

Orange Lipsticks

L-R: Infrared, Bang, Bang! Bang!
Generally I'm not one to change my clothes or my face with the seasons very much (dark smokey eyes in August? Yes!) but summer really is the perfect time to be wearing an orange lip colour.  Orange has been quite 'in' over the last year or so and I feel like there are definitely more oranges on the market.



These are my favourite oranges at the moment.  On the left is Topshop Infrared, a satin orange that lasts about 3-4 hours on me.  In the middle is Urban Decay Bang, an orangey red that is super moisturising and lasts for ages.  I also have the matching lip liner which is well worth it to really make it last all day. Lastly is my favourite orange; the super matte, super vivid Bang! Bang! from Melt Cosmetics.  I need to make sure I have let a balm sink into my lips before applying it but the colour is well worth the effort.

I haven't yet tried a drugstore/high street orange lipstick that is anywhere near the quality of these.  Let me know if you know of any that are worth trying.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment