Saturday 26 July 2014

Whole Face Challenge with Illamasqua


Like with the last challenge, here, choosing Illamasqua was never going to be very difficult for me as they are one of my favourites and I have a lot by them. I knew what I wanted to do a bit more this time so didn't sit down completely aimless.  I knew I wanted to be uber pale, have red eye shadow and use some of my newer products.


Base

Hydra Veil to prime
Skin Base Foundation in SB03 (mixed with)
Skin Base Mixer in White
Cream Pigment in Emerge as colour corrector
Skin Base Lift in White Light
Gleam in Aurora to highlight
Velvet Blusher in Conviction
Powder Blusher in Disobey to lightly contour


Eyes

Eye Brow Cake in Motto
Brow and Lash Gel
Cream Pigment in Delirium and Mould as base
Pure Pigment in Furore inner corner
Powder Eye Shadow in Angst (all over) and Lestat (crease and underneath)
Precision Ink in Havoc

I had to cheat with the mascara and loose powder only.
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Ben Nye Cameo Powder





Lips

Medium Pencil and Ascend
Glamore Lipstick in Rosepout (all over) and Vampette (outer corners)



I am really happy with how this turned out.  I love the eyes and lips.  I probably could have used a bit more Disobey on my ghostly face but I can get over it.

Which brand would this be the easiest for you to achieve with?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment