Saturday 12 July 2014

Whole Face with One Brand: Urban Decay


So I've been wanting to start this challenge for a while, and that is to do my full face with only one brand, with as many brands as possible.  I picked an easy one for the first go; Urban Decay.  I had pretty much everything I could have needed, except for a concealer.  I'll probably only do these on a Saturday as it takes a while to root around and find everything.  This particular Saturday was very hectic and I charged head-first into my bundle of products with no real idea of what I was going to do.  I'm not particularly pleased with how it turned out but as I thought that morning, it'll do!  These photos are taken after 8 hours wear. 


Base
B6 Prep Spray
Naked Skin Beauty Balm
2.0 Naked Skin foundation
Score Glide-On Cheek Tint
Naked Light Loose Finishing Powder
Savage and Slowburn from the Electric palette (as blush)
De-Slick Setting Spray



Eyes
Buck from the Naked palette (for eyebrows)
Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Deep End 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil
Guilt eyeshadow single
Skimp, Hijack and ACDC from the Feminine palette
Sabbath 24/7 Liquid eyeliner
Supercurl mascara


Lips
Streak Revolution lipstick


Do I choose a trickier brand next time or play it safe again?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment