Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites

March Favourites

It's the end of another month so I thought I'd share my favourite products from the last few weeks.  A lot of them will come as no surprise as they've been featured on my blog already or on my Instagram page.

I've enjoyed wearing a lighter base more frequently this month; MAC Face and Body is the perfect sheer foundation that evens things out a bit and doesn't budge.  My Face and Body is slightly too warm but I can just about get away with it.  When I'm wearing a lighter base I want to spot conceal with something heavy-duty and the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer has been the ideal partner for F&B.

Moving on to cheek products, my two favourite blushers have been Sleek Antique and Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink.  Both of them are a bit mauve-y and give a nice sheen.  In fact, Antique has quite a lot of shimmer to it, but I really enjoy that when I keep the rest of my base very matte.  Talking of shimmer, my favourite highlighter has been Glow Highlight Powder, made by one of my favourite bloggers Phee.  It's a beautiful champagne highlighter that isn't too warm on me and can be as subtle or as intense as I like.

I have had quite a lot of new eye products in the last month so have been mixing it up lots but two massive stand-outs for me were the MAC Bellgreens palette from the Toledo collection and Sugarpill Penelope Chromalust.  I love, love, love anything copper as it really makes my blue eyes stand out.

My lip loves this month were to be expected.  I'm still obsessed with Nars Audacious lipstick in Anna. It's my goes-with-anything choice at the moment.  My more colourful but still work-appropriate colours have been Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Apocalipslick in Crypt Cream, a pretty peach, and OCC Lip Tar in Divine, a vivid flamingo pink.  Wearing them with different colour lip liners can really change the look each time.

I tried to be quite concise and just pick the things I've been drawn back to again and again as my original list was huge.

I'd love to know what you've been loving in March!  Comment below with any recommendations.

Rachel

I'd love it if you followed me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment