Thursday 10 September 2015

Glitter YouTube Tutorial with Makeup Geek Shadows


This post is accompanying the video down below.  It's a glittery look, mixing a blue and a yellow glitter.  All the shadows are Makeup Geek ones.  I'd love to know your thoughts on it!


Read on for some close-ups and a run down of the products I used.

Face


Dr Jart Water Fuse BB SPF 25
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer Light 16
Illamasqua Cream Blusher Dixie
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Finishing Powder in Light
Kat Von D Shade & Light palette

Eyes


Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Makeup Geek shadows: Vanilla Bean, Creme Brulee, Shark Bait, Peacock, Pixie Dust, Pop Culture
Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow in Europa
MAC Crystallised Yellow glitter
LIT Rock-It S3 glitter
LIT Glitter Base
MAC Pearlglide eye pencil in Chlorafill
MAC Acrylic Paint in Black Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


Lips


Rimmel lip pencil in Eastend Snob
Bite Beauty lipgloss Three from the Watercolor set




I'd love to know what you think of this.  Should I have stopped before the glitter?



Rachel

I'd love it if you followed me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment